Are you looking for the fastest WordPress hosting for your website in India?
Fast WordPress hosting is essential for ensuring that your website loads quickly and offers a rich user experience. We’ve curated a list of WordPress hosting providers that have shown us the best results while being hosting on India Servers only. Here’s a list of top 3 hosting providers that you might be interested in:
Table of Contents
Best Hosting Providers in India
Kinsta is a premium managed hosting provider that allows you to focus on your content and you can leave the rest to their powerful servers. Kinsta provides solutions to all kinds of website owners from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Google Cloud’s Premium Tier C2 Instances.
- Powerful HTTP/3 enabled Cloudflare Edge Caching Network.
- User-friendly dashboard.
- Update tracker for themes and plugins.
- 100% Uptime SLA in India.
- Dedicated Firewall and Self-healing Technology.
- Automatic Backups.
- 24×7 Live Support.
- Slightly Expensive for Beginners.
- Limited PHP Workers.
- Don’t provide email hosting.
So, why choose Kinsta?
After the Edge Caching feature’s release, Kinsta has taken a leap over Cloudways and that’s why I’ve started recommending Kinsta to my clients even since I’ve tested it.
Recently, we’ve migrated our client’s WordPress blog to Kinsta, and the improvements very quite significant. As reported by the client, the retention rate was shot up by 120% 🚀 and the ad revenue also started growing quickly.
Server Location in India:
- Mumbai, MH
- New Delhi, DL
- For Bloggers: Kinsta Pro
- For WooCommerce: Kinsta Business 1 (Single Site Plan)
If you’re a single site user, then you can opt for “Single Site Plans” on Kinsta too.
Kinsta offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try out the hosting without any worries.
Cloudways is another popular managed WordPress hosting platform. Cloudways offers “Economical Managed Hosting” with the choice of multiple cloud providers which include DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services.
- Includes multiple cloud providers.
- Not only WordPress, but you can also host Magento, Prestashop, and Laravel Hosting.
- With data centers around the world, Cloudways has become immensely popular.
- In-built advanced caching technology, Breeze.
- Offers Object Caching Pro for free.
- Automated Safe Updates for WordPress.
- Regular security checkups & daily backups.
- Simple and user-friendly dashboard.
- Includes Cloudflare Enterprise CDN.
- 24×7 live chat support.
- Slightly difficult to setup for beginners.
- Don’t provide email hosting.
- No domain control panel.
- Costly for higher-tier enterprise hosting.
So, why choose Cloudways?
If you are short on time and want to avoid handling the security, backup, and performance optimization of your website, Cloudways is a very cost-effective option that you don’t wanna miss.
Server Locations in India:
- Bangalore – DigitalOcean
- Mumbai – Linode, AWS, Google Cloud
- For Bloggers:
- DigitalOcean Premium ($26/month)
- AWS ($36.5/month)
- Google Cloud ($73.5/month) [Recommended for High Traffic]
- For WooCommerce:
- DigitalOcean Premium ($50/month)
- AWS ($86.77/month)
Cloudways pricing starts at the monthly pricing of as low as $10 for a DigitalOcean Basic Droplet which extends up to the monthly pricing of $1290 for a Google Compute Engine’s N1 Machine & $3600 monthly pricing for an AWS 24XL Machine.
Overall, Cloudways is a comprehensive and reliable hosting solution that can help you manage your website effectively.
Now comes Nestify, which you probably never heard of before. So why I’m mentioning Nestify??? Yes, they’re relatively new compared to other hosts on the list.
Started in 2016, Nestify is the completely managed WordPress hosting platform that uses the latest AWS Graviton 2 Processors and that’s a forte for performance optimization. According to the benchmarks, Graviton 2 performs up to 30% better than compared to flagship Intel and AMD processors.
- Powerful AWS Graviton 2 processors.
- Customized Control Panel for granular control of WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Offers managed cache on server-level and website level.
- Dedicated CPU for each website.
- Includes Cloudflare Business CDN with Global Page Cache.
- Completely optimized websites for Google Pagespeed & Core Web Vitals.
- Excellent Support.
- Lack of dedicated Domain Control Panel.
- No email hosting.
- Not many reviews are available.
- Only chat support is available.
So, why choose Nestify?
Nestify offers a better pricing plan compared to both Cloudways and Kinsta while offering the same features, making it one of the best for both who need hosting in India.
Other Hosting Providers
There’re several WordPress Hosting providers available in India and there’s no limit to choose one. Some other hosting providers that might fit your needs include:
Any of these three hosting providers can help you raise up your bar and get fast loading websites with the minimal efforts. Depending on your requirements, you can easily choose any of the following hosting providers and grab the best results starting today.